Thursday, November 28, 2019

Stolen Chocolates - Tony P S ( Group 1)

     STOLEN CHOCOLATES

           It was like comets falling to Earth that day,for the very first time I proposed to a girl in my class on August 2,2017. The day I couldn't forget.
              I was very disappointed and gloomy when I started my higher secondary education, because the course which I had opted was not the course which I actually got.So from the very first day,I was absent-minded like a vehicle which has no driver in it. And then it happened, I met her.We soon became friends.And later my heart told me,"Man this is your girl,go propose her".
          I stole chocolates from the fridge,
when my mom was busy in the kitchen.
And proposed her with those chocolates. 
It was the most unforgettable day in my life. It was actually a turning point in my 
life,which transformed my frozen heart into a warm well flooded with love.         
                 Wait!Wait!Wait!
 The story isn't over yet. On November 9,2018 , I was as malayalees so eloquently put it,ironed.

                                    Written By Tony P S
                                        Group 1.

6 comments:

  1. Then Tony, What's now. .💙 ,💝 or 💔?
    😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'Stolen chocolates' also changed my frozen heart into a warm well flooded with love..💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that you used chocolates for the purpose is pretty much the most brilliant idea ever because food, is love😛

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap jimmy choo trainers, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap women jimmy choo pumps, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete