Thursday, February 27, 2020

An Ear to Hear - Vismaya(Group 6)

Amma that happened
Amma this happened
Amma she did this
Amma he did that
Tirelessly going through the day's events
While she did her works,
Asking questions when she got careless
And getting the right answers,
Be it day or be it night
With an open heart and a brilliant mind
Is she ready to listen to my pestering noise.
Oh where will I find a better listener
Than my very own mother.

Her laughter at my best jokes
And her dilemma at my lame ones,
Both are ones I equally cherish.
The snow of my summer
And the sunlight of my winter
The wind that wipes away my tears
And the one who helps me bloom,
Where will I find a better best friend
Than my very own mother!

1 comment:

  1. cheap jimmy choo uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap men jimmy choo loafers , the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete