Thursday, February 27, 2020

Letter to 2020 -Vismaya (Group 6)

Dear 2020,

Your elder sister was pretty good to me.
2019 had been a rollercoaster. It had its ups and downs, but when I think of the year now, it brings a certain happiness which cannot be expressed in words. I sincerely wish you'd do the same for me.

2019, I guess, changed me quite a bit. I was a school going student at the beginning, with the Board exams stressing me and at the end of the year, had already become a college student. The change was huge, but I was able to cope up with it due to the love and support I got from this class.

I look forward to spend more time here with the people I love and care about. I wish this year to bring happiness to all of us and to make a fruitful path to 2021.

For a long time, we've heard about 2020 vision and now it's time that we live through it. The stars and lights of 2019 has been put down, but let that light now shine bright througg us and our actions. I wish this year would flow like a ariver. There may be obstructions, but at the end of it all, it reaches its destination successfully. I don't expect 2020 to be filled with happiness alone. Being happy and sad are two sides of the same coin and I wish that at the end of the year, when I look back at 2020, I'd feel worthy of having lived through that coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment