Friday, August 16, 2019

The Great Fight between the Soul and Body


All should may be think that why should he choose this heading to emphasise 7 days of holy day. As you all know that the body have the tentency to sleep and seek pleasure. It's man's drowback. But soul seek only good things.
              Here I want to ask my self  am l utilize my holiday in a fruitfull manner? I would say that I am fighting each day but 4 days I didn't win. Basically I am font of watching moves with out control. In the four days I simply wast my time to watch moves. It made me sad. 
       On the fifth dayI changed my program. Firstly l taken notes for the seminar presentation. It made some happiness in me. Next day I gone through the topics of French revolution and revolution. Next day I started my history assignment and seminar report. After all I can say I did upsomething in my holidays.



                                   Austin babu

1 comment:

  1. This replica jimmy choo shoe is of perfect quality and very comfortable to wear.replica Jimmy Choo You will wear this shoe when you travel, not tired.replica men Jimmy Choo trainers I recommend this site to my good friends, they are very happy to buy such cheap jimmy choo shoes

    ReplyDelete