Friday, August 16, 2019

UNEXPECTED HOLIDAYS_GOPIKA SURESH (8214)

In this fast moving and tedious life, holidays come as a helping hand to us . It is a day to relax and refresh. People long for a holiday as it is the most beautiful day of one's life. Holidays makes us happy. But what about the unexpected ones? Well, we would feel more enthusiastic and excited..
It would bejust like a kid's enthusiasm and excitement when he gets his favourite toy. I like holidays and make full use of it.

      The unexpected which we got due to heavy rain was obviously relaxing one, but on the other hand was a heartbreaking one too. When the district collector declared holiday for us on Friday I felt greatful to him and planned for a very long sleep under the cozy red blanket of mine. But mother nature didn't want me to sit idel. The heavy rain led to flood and a relief camp was opened here. Thinking about the troubles faced by people outside  I couldn't sleep well. I decided to do service in the relief camp and surprisingly I volunteered at the relief camp for seven days. I learnt so much of lessons and experienced emotional trauma watching the people out there in the camp. I came to know about the value of food, about the value of love  sacrifice and unity. I became more social. I got more friends and mothers and fathers too.. These seven long holidays made me realize that humans are the actual Gods.
These unexpected holidays  gave me good values and great realisations.

 Holidays have always charmed and fascinated people and these holidays made the youth much stronger and united . These holidays were not for rest but for doing work, for reconstructing our society. This was obviously the  busiest holiday for me. Busiest one that I did all my Assingments and work only at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment