Friday, August 16, 2019

Unexpected holidays- for what?

                   ●Meenakshi Manoj

                 Take a cup of coffee and a favorite book for the readers,gather all the buddy's and go for a game for the chillers and sleep till the head goes heavy for the lazy ones.Holidays are somewhat the same for us.In a rainy day when I have to get out of the bed early for college  I always feel sick but ,that day was a holiday.I am usually a pluviophile.Friday morning as I woke up the rhythm of the rain struck me.Rain is a beautiful feeling.But,this one was a remainder of something worse and everyone knew that.I was worried than happy.It was a relief that I had time to do my works now but it was even worse when i thought about my brothers and sisters who suffer pain in this thunderous season.I had my licence test in the 1st day of holiday.The other days continued by other tasks like spending time with my family helping my mother and cleaning that room of mine which sees broom once in 5 months.we have a balcony in my house where we watch the rain and have coffee but we didnt do that all these 7 days because when it rained we knew that some part of our land was being washed out by the flood.These holidays were not the ones to be enjoyed,but was  to work.After the rain comes the sun,after the flood we became more united.As said by John Ruskin "no individual rain drop ever considered itself responsible for the flood" we all are responsible for overcoming it.These holidays were ones that made me think more about how small our world is and in this small world we all are one family!
              

3 comments:

  1. repliche rolex orologi, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of repliche rolex deepsea orologi, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai acheté cette copie des chaussures et des vêtements Nike dans ce magasin.pas cher nike air max chaussures La qualité est très bonne. Je l'ai racheté plusieurs fois.pas cher cortez Je le recommande à mes amis. Ils louent tous la qualité des chaussures et l'attitude de service du magasin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tips for buying a copy here.replica rolex uk People spend a lot of time searching on the Internet, and there are many copies of famous designer brands. We can be sure that they are of high quality and quality. This is my first time buying a replica watch. replica rolex gmt master ii watches This watch surprised me. The color is very low-key and the quality is very good. cheap

    ReplyDelete