Sunday, July 21, 2019

All Alone In The Dark - Devika krishna

   Through lonely street
  I made my day all alone 
Even the shadows left me
     Alone in the dark

The day I became alone 
   No soulmates, no friends
No foes, all alone in the dark

Shed the tears, but no hands to wipe
  Made the loudest voice I could
      But no ears to hear 
      All alone in the dark

 No traces of footprints
    No sweat on my body 
 Having a deep breathe
   But still, deep silence
All alone in the dark 

Wished a hand to hold on
    A footprint to join
Ears to hear my words
   Eyes to steal my secrets 

But i made my day
    All alone 
Waiting and praying to venus
   To give a host
    Fate played with my life
God decided my path of life
The darkness filled my life
       I with no regrets
    No wishes, no hope
        Made my day 
   All alone in the dark... 

4 comments:

  1. Good work Devika...But there is a presence that would never leave us alone...Trust in His unconditional Love

    ReplyDelete