Sunday, July 28, 2019

NEVER GIVE UP! By Kezia Rachel Soj

"Rentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges"
                             -Joyce Meyer
                       
Joyce Meyer is an expert at perseverance. She overcame an abusive childhood, a failed marriage, and extremely limited opportunities to become one of the most popular author/speakers in the world.
This book was gifted to me by one of my best friend named Amy, when i was upto start my college life. Presenting this book to me she had only one condition to me that was to read the book. And she said this will be useful to me at some point of time and it really has.! I read this book when i was in a depressed state, thinking of all the difficulties, failures and unpleasant things that happened in my life. But after reading this book my perspective towards life had a drastic change.
This book is an inspirational book, the theme of which is "You Can Do It If You Never Give Up". Reading the book gives us the strength to soar above life's test and trials, like a majestic eagle. It also increases our Determination and teaches us how to turn adversities into opportunities.
Walking through the pages of this book we get to know with amazing people, people who refused to settle for less than the best and whose stories will inspire us.
In every word that we read, we get cheered up, reminding us that God is on our side and urging us to never give up. After reading this book I wanted to revive my dreams and start on the path for making it come true.
"Whatever you do, never give in- and never, never, give up"

No comments:

Post a Comment