Saturday, December 14, 2019

BOTH BEST'S BIRTHDAY

"You have four English teachers and three of them have already come. And I am here to introduce your fourth teacher. He is on the way to your class.He told me to have an introduction of him before you. Let me introduce him......."., After this long introduction he abruptly concealed his ID card..,and yes it was him Fr.SabuThomas.
 " May I commend myself ......." there he started his journey with us.
          No one could forget his self introduction...and that is the speciality of Fr.Sabu Thomas....he touches everything from a different perspective. He teaches, how to teach to the future teachers who wish to be good teachers. Each and every heads in the classroom are counted in his class....no one feels a partiality. The way he injects the classes to the students are really different from other teachers.
          The class was dividing into 5 groups on the basis of birth month. And he told "those who were born in December are very lucky...., I am also a December boy". December 14, I noted his birthday because I got a best teacher and best friend who are Birthday-mates. I was happy then that I could wish two best people on the same day.
          Here, I am wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the best teachers of mine and the same to my best friend even he couldn't see this wish. Wishing both of the Bests great years ahead. I know it's a little late.

( He praised me a lot and I am praising him only with the truths. 😄)
     
                                                         PREETHI(8220)

4 comments:

  1. Preethi.. Thanks a lot for the wishes and appreciations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satirical wish...unique and special... well done Preethi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry there is a mistake. The title is Both Best's Birthday

    ReplyDelete