Monday, December 16, 2019

The beautiful cuddle -jovitha james

"When  you come out I 'll cut your tongue"came a roaring sound which pierced my ear which nearly  made me deaf.... moments later I was  rounded by a soft cuddle which was like a soft sheath around my wounded heart.....looking back all these seem to be very silly but these moments still have a great place in my heart
 To be precise I was in my first grade .In every school there would be a P.E sir who is a little tough and would be a terror for most of the students. Even we had a sir like that and one day he came to our class during a free period. It felt like Godzilla entering the class . He said that we can do any work but people who do a lot of tongue work will have their tongue cut when they are out. Scared , there was  a pin drop silence. Little minds filled with fear,an eerie feeling filled the air. As usual,leaders were appointed to do their mundane work. All the chitchatters were caught and unfortunately I was one among them. Bell rang.....It hit my ear like a thunderstorm. He read out the names and warned once again that our tongue will be cut
 Being a naive little creature ,I believed it. My heart beat started to run,my whole body started to tremble. Tears began filling my eyes. It couldn't resist itself and started to flow like water flowing through spillways. The whole class was startled for a second and that was when kripa miss entered the class. She came near me held my hand and took me out. She held me closer to her and asked the reason.  Weeping and sobbing ,I managed to tell her the reason. She gave me a sweet smile ,held my chin up and said that when she is there no one would dare to touch me,then she held me closer to her heart. My body shivered from head to toe.  Her cuddle was like the first drop of rain which touched the hot sands of the dessert. All my sorrows were washed away. Immense joy filled my heart and the moment is beyond description
 The soft cuddle which I got from her was never given by any other teacher and that is what gives her a special place in my heart. There are different kinds of people in the world. Some give us lessons,some give us moments,but only best can give us memories and she is certainly the best... 

No comments:

Post a Comment