Thursday, December 12, 2019


Group 4 - Anamika 

The Best Buddy

When I think of the title best teacher the one truly mesmerizing person who comes to my mind is one of my science teachers from school , Mrs Veniza Fernandez.

She started teaching me when I was in sixth grade , At first I was terrified of her we all considered her a close version of hitler in the entire section . Later as months passed by she started recognizing my talents and started sending me for many competitions and asked me to grab every opportunity I got ,she motivated me to try out everything so that I could find out what I was best at . In a very short time she became a huge source of both motivation and inspiration in my life. She also introduced me to a new concept and  an international NGO called best buddies that dealt with specially abled students and it was a program where you become they’re close friend or buddy and help them through classes and fun activities , this changed me and my perspective about life completely, being a teacher she taught me one of her biggest values I treasure ‘empathy’ the ability to be able to think from another persons perspective. She was a great mentor , teacher , friend  and mostly a mother . 

Even today I thank god everyday for giving me her in the form of a teacher because without I would have never realized my talents or interest and I would have never learned a few of the most important values in life.

1 comment:

  1. cheap jimmy choo trainers, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap women jimmy choo pumps, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete