Monday, December 16, 2019

My Soulmate

"This is life my dear"..with a broad smile she patted  on my shoulder.....Her soft hands reached out for my dead cold hand..Her  hands gave me a little warmth. That day she disappeared leaving that warmth behind.. She got promotted and went to another school to teach,to help out thousands of other souls sharing my fatejust like  she saved me from the unfortunate trap of life .I still remember her calm face with a pair of star shine eyes.and I could never forget her spring round hair.
       One day she came to me and asked for a  favour.   She said Do help..... .Don't wait to grow up, you are big enough to extend a hand of help.I realised,it was not a favour for her,but for me. A piece of advice I still follow and remember everytime I do good for others.
All my friends had future plans. They saw themselves as doctors , pharmacists,teachers and even police.  I didn't have a single future plan to share with my friends."You should become a collector.This is my wish"My teacher reached out with a quick answer. Eventhough  I didnt know who a collector was the answer gave me a spark. From then on she started calling me collector Gopika ,which actually embarrassed me at first..
           Years have passed, my soul(I like to call her that way)is living happily with her family in Kozhikode .She still looks forward to watch me fullfillng her wish.I will fulfill her wish,and that way I could make her smile and that was ever she wanted me to do

       GOPIKA SURESH (8214)

1 comment:

  1. This is so touching. It is always a great thing to do good and be good to others. It takes courage, not everyone can do that. But you are doing it, it is really great. Etizolam RX Online

    ReplyDelete