Sunday, December 15, 2019

DISASTER MANAGEMENT___S.Sanjay.Krishna

The satirical life of mine was beautiful and exactly similar to the title, for my parents exactly.Gone crazy on automobiles my parents spend most of their time in toy shops. Getting into school was like starting a supercar in an F1 race. Each lap went awkwardly fast and I just like taking a long jump to tenth standard. It just took the same amount of time we drink a fresh lime. (Pity me if it didn't feel like a joke)


        As all boys, when a bit of hair starts to grow underneath your nose, even me was trapped in social media busy adding likes to a special one of mine. The poor CBSE guys didn't know what was the problem and took some points away from my tenth grades. My parents caught me red handed and bought the sweet transfer certificate from my school.And then bought me admission in a nearby school, St.Mary's H.S.S.

       Everything felt upside down.My mind was trapped like the frog in the well.So at the time of admissions a well dressed man who just felt like the Complete Actor and shook hands with me and introduced him as Mr.T.C Roy.I was frozen when I heard his initial letters.
       

      He just saved me from drowning in the ship filled with science and commerce by throwing me a log of humanities.Classes started and at first I again felt useless and drowning during my unit tests.So seeing me sitting like a squirrel who lost something or the other, sir came besides and asked why I am just drowning in water when you had such strong hands.He knew that I could make differences with what I had inside me.I think he understood what drowned this ship.

        He told me participate in competitions and surprisingly prizes walked back with me were ever I went.Each time of my laurels he told me that, you conquer immense happiness in life when you do things that people around you say you can't.His words felt like a godly presence near me,at times when I was shattered into pieces.He understood my soul within a span of two months, which was unknown to my father, even after a long 18 years together.
       
   
      At the end of the race the tortoise won the race with the highest marks in all the humanities classes.
He taught me political science and was damn sure to take the same.He adviced me to choose economics and told me that was my path.
     

     He wanted me to get into Sacred Heart College 
but everything will not be favourable to us all times 
But the bitter paths took me to BMC and at the end of the road lied the sweetness, which made me reach here.I'll never forget the hug he gave me while hearing this from me.The happiness that I experienced was equivalent to the joy that we get while seeing a pond in the midst of a desert. 
      
    I always thank GOD each and every moment for giving me an opportunity to study in this sacred place and giving me a teacher who challenged met to make the impossible "POSSIBLE"one day.Meeting each and every buds of this beautiful plant was very special to me there after.I knew I am stupid,but when I looked around me I felt a lot better, after coming to this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment