Wednesday, December 4, 2019

TO DELHI AND BEYOND!! –Jo

Being the daughter of a military father, life always lacked that fatherly presence and company. So each time when he was home I made sure that I got the most out of his time.I was 11 when Appa got a transfer to Delhi. It was the most farthest he had ever been before. 
It was during 2013's christmas when Appa asked me to go to Delhi with him,but with nobody else's accompany. 4 days, Delhi and Appa. It was during those days that I realised–'small things'does matter in our lives.
It was not about exploring the country capital,it was everything about pursuing Appa. Four days of infinite talks and walks.We walked like we were stepping on infinity blocks. Even time never stood as a barrier for me then. 
Today ,retrospecting those days I realise the fact that it was my 'forever'.Thanks to the only person who taught me to never stop the hustle.The security and love that I get when I'm around my father, is always something that I want to behold and cherish. 

5 comments:

  1. Time is indeed a valuable gift you might ever receive...you wrote in splendidly ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small dedication to the most deserving men - The heroes of every girl child.🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. The father-daughter bond that you have expressed through this writing is so pure and special. The small moments which becomes a "forever" are the most precious memories a person can have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goedkoop nike air max schoenen , een combinatie van elegante stijl en geavanceerde technologie, een verscheidenheid aan stijlen van goedkoop air max 2017, de aanwijzer loopt tussen uw exclusieve smaakstijl.

    ReplyDelete