Saturday, December 14, 2019

My Best Companion - Sr.Mirya (group 5)

                                          
                                   My Best Companion 
 Laps of Mom is a very safe zone and a cheer for a child.When my Mom's heart get weakened.There comes my companion, who lead me in the way towards light, with her heart.
            New school and new teachers ,before my first day , my dear and near ones had drawn a picture of my school to me."A 'GUND MARY' who is an insolent lady in the class room ..., will be your class teacher " said one.Obviously I was very uncozy  to be in school.However I was awaiting a beautiful moment ,a moment outside the teaching space considering the words "an insolent lady in the classroom and a lovely mother outside".
             Painful days of my life.I was really filled with pain and sorrow,dark face,slow steps....There comes a moment outside the classroom. My teacher called me out .As a mother who know her child , she speaks ...Why you seems too cloudy? Feeling of trust and warmth wrapped my heart  ceaselessly.An ear to hear and a heart to share.My teacher ends up with the same heart of mine in seconds."...My dear Mom is in cardiac ICU for last one week. Today also I am going not to home..."
              That day I reached my Mom with half an hour journey in accompaniment of my companion.
    

1 comment:

  1. O"I was very uncozy to be in school"
    Why you seems too cloudy?
    Feelings of trust and warmth wrapped my heart ceaselessly.

    Miriya...a great writer in make...read and write more

    ReplyDelete