Monday, December 16, 2019

The seed she watered

             
        
                  
          Lit out by the  blowing wind of  sorrow.I came in feeling like a Bimaru.Distress  swirled me tight.Eyes fell down,hands wrapped over one another I entered.On the board was written welcome to 6th standard.
                    Not an Einstein, Not an artist I was blessed with nothing or so as I thought then.voice of my mates filled the air like squirrels queeking."Hush no one talk when  I am in the class" a voice revaberated over the room.I saw her, standing confident and in  hurry we all settled.I never knew that  was the change,the change that changed it all,yes i am not crazy when i say so.It was really a change  .
         My class teacher for the year.She was strict really strict.she insisted to write neatly,to capitalize the 1st letter and was very particular of punctuation as she was our english teacher as well.She was strict but sweet,she used to give us stars for neatness.She was an inspiration for perfection.  She used to make me write on the board,help her collect works and I loved it.
                       The 1 year changed me.I no longer said that I had no skill,I rather  said to my friends a line she one's told us in class"i am a jack of all traits but master of none" that line boosted me up like nothing.
               When our light goes up and is rekindled by a spark from another person we feel a deep gratitude,I felt it, it am feeling it and will feel the same throughout my like.She was like a small torch in a dark forest.Eventhough after so many years the light she gave me still remains in me.We were like her tributaries,and after a course of time were seperated but the essence remains.She inspired me and that will be passed on!

No comments:

Post a Comment