Thursday, December 12, 2019

The best teacher

                    MY BEST TEACHER

 Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. Teachers are 'angels leading their flocks out of the darkness'. Some days we love, other days we hate them. We hate them when we realise that we can't spend time on Tom and Jerry by seeing that two horrible letters 'HW'. We love them when they say these happiest letters 'PT'. 
              
                           Only a few would realise the teacher's value while we are students. We only understand when the same profession done by someone makes its meaning another one. 


                 Like the Indus river flowing with minerals, she let her knowledge flow through us. And she is the Indus. From my 1st day of school to the last of day of 10th she was three with me. What I am today, what all I achieve its all because of her. But i missed her badly during my eleventh and twelth. The way she protected me was never felt later in any of the other institutions. 

DEVIKA KRISHNA

1 comment:

  1. Like the Indus river flowing with minerals, she let her knowledge flow through us

    Excellent imagination Devika

    ReplyDelete