Sunday, December 1, 2019

His Greatness -Sr.Mirya(group-5)




Image result for vestition                               Lives are upto 70 or 80.In between there are waves of thoughts.Some remains and construct us. Construction are not mere destination.It may the begning. Begning of brilliance and a final victory.
                             One thought struct my mind.All add to my thoughts .It grewand grew as I grew.So far even I was not noticing its growth.But one day an unexpected visitor influence me a lot.I was really convinced by him.It lead to the most unexpected day in my life.
                            It was  a day beautiful like a beautiful flower in the alter.It was on 27th October.Brides really attrats the grooms.Here the groom is the real prince .Prince of all princes and King of all kings.
It is intresting that kings of kings had choosen a petty lady.Oh!that was me.God has choosen me for Him.It was all his selection and my consent.

3 comments:

  1. May the Almighty let you spread the fragrance of sanctity like a beautiful flower in the alter does..😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Kings of kings had chosen a pretty lady,oh! that was me'.proud of you sr. Mirya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister, that first paragraph is enough to change anyone's outlook on life. It can inspire millions, to live their life to the fullest, to follow what they believe in and achieve wonders. And guess what? You are like one of those beautiful flowers on the alter.❤

    ReplyDelete